[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: About Signal Event

Jay Patel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 01:44:33 EDT 2012

Jay Patel [https://community.jboss.org/people/jay4smile] created the discussion

"Re: About Signal Event"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747662#747662

Hello,

 I am trying to run evaluation process from jbpm bundle but I am unable to run the Client part.When I am trying to run Application.java I got an error
 like
 *" org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Character reference "&#16" is an invalid XML character. occurred while reading launch configuration file:   /Users/ind500/Documents/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core/.launches/Application.launch.*
*Character reference "&#16" is an invalid XML character. "*

What is the configuration needed to run that example?

I have Eclipse IDE(Juno) , Tomcat 6.0.29
*
*