[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - which jboss version supports jax-ws2 and WS-* specifications

leo foto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 17:20:50 EDT 2012

leo foto [https://community.jboss.org/people/leofoto] created the discussion

"which jboss version supports jax-ws2 and WS-* specifications"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747869#747869

Hi there,
We are starting a new web services project and I need to know which jboss version fully supports Jax-WS 2.x specificiation and WS-* specs (especially the security ones).
Ideally it should support full JEE5 or JEE6 specifications as well.
thanks in advance.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]