[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Exposing WorkItemHandler as an EJB (3.1) and referencing that work item handler from the BPMN process definition

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 11:54:08 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Exposing WorkItemHandler as an EJB (3.1) and referencing that work item handler from the BPMN process definition"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748070#748070

Second option is definitely the way to go, in my opinion. This is why work item handlers are available so various implementation can be provided without waiting for another release of the engine. Moreover, since this is open source we value a lot community contribution so if you consider implementing this maybe you could later on contribute it to the code base so next release could already have that out of the box  :)

Cheers