[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Client-Server communication via JBoss 7

pascal salg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 14 21:52:50 EDT 2012

pascal salg [https://community.jboss.org/people/paul_] created the discussion

"Client-Server communication via JBoss 7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748133#748133

Hi,

I managed to do invocations on a remote EJB deployed on a jboss 7 server. Now I have a question..

How would I route information from one client to another? Since the other client would have to be listening somehow and keep an open connection awaiting said information... (Is that what's JMS is for? )

Greetings from Germany

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]