[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Best Practice for Hot Deploy in JBoss AS 7 for JSF 2 + CDI + EJB 3.1 + JPA + Maven Project

lukas lukasz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 15 04:50:43 EDT 2012

lukas lukasz [https://community.jboss.org/people/lukasw44] created the discussion

"Re: Best Practice for Hot Deploy in JBoss AS 7 for JSF 2 + CDI + EJB 3.1 + JPA + Maven Project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748141#748141

Hello i use Jboss tool and i dont know why when i click button (green) "Start Jboss" i have got deploy 2 folder into deployments dir

1) lupa ("myprojectname" )
and
2) lupa.war ("myprojectname.war")

Why i have got 2 folder ?? its a bug ?
and i have got another problem because i have got my own dependency :

<dependencies>
     <groupId>my-common</groupId>
     <artifactId>my-common</artifactId>
     <version>1.0</version>
 </dependencies>

and i have got this jar in maven local repository but when my project use hot deploy i havent got this jar in WEB-INF/lib folder ?? i have got all library such as spring byt i haven 't got my own jar ?

plz help

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]