[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Displaying values from DB into humantask form?

jamuna sridhar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 05:40:08 EDT 2012

jamuna sridhar [https://community.jboss.org/people/jamunas] created the discussion

"Displaying values from DB into humantask form?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748214#748214

Can somebody please help, how we can display DB values into humantask form.

Explanation: When a user selects a id, the corresponding DB row should get populated in the humantask variables?

With the help of handlers, i could able to insert the values in to DB, but I'm unable to retrieve the values from DB and display in humantask.

Regards,
Jamuna S