[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Migrating process instances from jBPM 4.4 to jBPM 5.3

Patricia Bogoevici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 22:04:53 EDT 2012

Patricia Bogoevici [https://community.jboss.org/people/patricia_b] created the discussion

"Migrating process instances from jBPM 4.4 to jBPM 5.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748612#748612

The application that I am working is using jBPM 4.4 and I am investigating how to migrate to jBPM 5.3. The main concern that I have is that we currently have some existing process instances that would need to be migrated as part of the upgrade. I have searched the documentation, and the migration tool seems to be only for process definitions - migrate the jPDL to BPMN2.0.

What would be the recommended approach here?

Thanks