[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Local lookup failing

shinosha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 11:30:50 EDT 2012

shinosha [https://community.jboss.org/people/shinosha] created the discussion

"Re: Local lookup failing"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/749320#749320

> Do you use a web-app as client? Is it deployed in a JBoss instance?
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-749320-19060/scee.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-749320-19060/450-149/scee.png
My .war contains the Service locator which does the lookup and the .jar my EJB stateless (no interface view)

Also how your InitialContext looks like (what properties do you set) and how the properties are named?

> final Hashtable<String, String> jndiProperties = new Hashtable<String, String>();
>
>  jndiProperties.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.ejb.client.naming");
> context = new InitialContext(jndiProperties);

Along with what I already said in my last post.

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]