[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Persistence for human task

Andrea Carpineti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 06:46:11 EDT 2012

Andrea Carpineti [https://community.jboss.org/people/acarpine] created the discussion

"Persistence for human task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/749855#749855

Dear Community,
I started now to use JBPM 5.3 and I'm trying to use Postgres to handle the persistence.

The official guide  http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.3/userguide/ch.installer.html#d0e597 http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.3/userguide/ch.installer.html#d0e597 suggests to setup the persistence for the human task changing +task-service/resources/META-INF/persistence.xml+
However I have seen that JBPM provides also a webapp +jbpm-human-task-war.war+ as a human task service and I would to know what are the differences between these to alternatives.

tks,
andrea

PS: Where is jBPM 5.3 category?  :)