[jboss-user] [EJB3] - slsb performance tunning

André Simões do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 12:16:42 EDT 2012

André Simões [https://community.jboss.org/people/asimoes] created the discussion

"slsb performance tunning"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750261#750261

Hi.
I am implementing a clustered architecture with jboss 5 (updated)

As regular practice, everytime I create a stateless session bean I always create a local and a remote interface.
All my slsb are clustered.

Most of the remote interfaces are only used for initial test and validation.

My questions are:

1º Do I have any kind of performance losses using lots (+/-500) of slsb?

2º Does reducing the number of slsb and agregating methods in less slsb increase performance?

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]