[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Content assist goes wrong after installed Hibernate-tools

背泳的 鱼 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 03:22:56 EDT 2012

背泳的 鱼 [https://community.jboss.org/people/fish47] created the discussion

"Content assist goes wrong after installed Hibernate-tools"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750374#750374

Hi everyone, recently I got a problem as you can see from the title. Hope you can give me some tips (solutions better). Thanks a lot.

 Platform
 OS: Ubuntu 12.04
 Eclipse: Java Developers Edition, Indigo SR2
 Hibernate-tools: 3.4.x for Indigo (I download it from Marketplace)

 Situation
 After installed the Hibernate-Tools, whenever I use content assist, Eclipse shows the dialog below:
  http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/fa/10833/0/  (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/fa/10833/0/)

 Moreover, when I do something relation to dialog, Eclipse also shows the dialog like this:
  http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/fa/10834/0/  (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/fa/10834/0/)

 Tried Solution (all failed)
 www.codeweblog.com/eclipse-hibernate-proposals
 stackoverflow.com/questions/1367306/eclipse-java-content-assist-not-working

 A Piece of Log:
 eclipse.buildId=M20120208-0800
 java.version=1.7.0_05
 java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
 BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=zh_CN
 Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product
 Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product

 !ENTRY org.eclipse.jdt.ui 4 0 2012-07-24 14:39:59.234
 !MESSAGE The 'org.eclipse.jpt.jpa.ui.JpaJpqlCompletionProposalComputer' proposal computer from the 'org.eclipse.jpt.jpa.ui' plug-in did not complete normally. Unable to instantiate the extension.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]