[jboss-user] [jBPM] - [Receive|Send]Task HowTo ?

Franck cdsosi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 11:04:44 EDT 2012

Franck cdsosi [https://community.jboss.org/people/cdsosi] created the discussion

"[Receive|Send]Task HowTo ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750502#750502

Hi

I am trying to use drools-guvnor web designer to design a sample process.
I want to use both ReceiveTask and SendTask but I do not understand how does it work. Can anyone give me a little help or point me to a link that allows me to deal with this.
I don't see how to use the messageRef field, to which object reference is it supposed to be linked with.
I had a look at the samples in the jbpm-bpmn2 as explained in the User Guide and especially BPMN2-SendTask.bpmn2 & BPMN2-ReceiveTask.bpmn2 => the messageRef is pointing to a <message> object but I do not see in the designer how I can display such kind of message object.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards