[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human Task , task table deleted every time, when I restart the jbpm-install demo application..

Sam Mano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 28 10:43:59 EDT 2012

Sam Mano [https://community.jboss.org/people/artist123] created the discussion

"Re: Human Task , task table deleted every time, when I restart the jbpm-install demo application.."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750822#750822

Is any way, or is it possible to start the servicess  only(server and task service not db file creating)? using the ant sctipt in the build.xml?...I tried but cause lots of other exceptions...I just want to start the service i do not want to disturb the db file (after first time creating)...after that let the application handle this not ant script doing all deleting task...how to achive this
thanks,