[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss EAP 6 requires two stop commands to really stop

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 03:12:58 EDT 2012

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss EAP 6 requires two stop commands to really stop"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750885#750885

hi Henk,

Could you open  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE describing the setup ?

I can tell you that OpenShift, eGit and GAE should not affect any of this since those we use/test with already.

Could you try adding each of Glassfish, weblogic and mercurial plugins and retry the start/stop of EAP 6 and let us know when it stops working for you ?

(A more likely explanation is though that you have an older JBoss Tools version installed which is not compatible with EAP 6/JBoss 7.1.2 shutdown which we did have to fix in the JBoss Tools 3.3.x beta's)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]