[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 09:57:43 EDT 2012

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739334#739334

There should only be the one hornetq service running unless shutting down jboss doesn't shut down hornetq.  I shutdown jboss again using ant stop.jboss and saw that the java process did not stop so I killed it.  Started jboss using ant start.jboss, opened the drools-guvnor app, opened the jbpm-console app and observed in the log file that hornetq was started and also that the MVELDialectRuntimeData error still occurs which looks like it is causing the KnowledgeAgent exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage error.  Attached again is the server log after logging into the jbpm-console app.