[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 11:11:08 EDT 2012

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739356#739356

Hi Maciej,

I did rebuild the binaries before and that didn't help.  I just now re-started jboss, ran drools-guvnor, re-imported the kb and rebuilt the binaries.  Then I ran jbpm-console and logged in as krisv, selected the evaluation process and the task showed up as per the quick-start.  I completed the task and although the process is running there isn't anything else happening.  I logged in as john and mary, no tasks.  I'm still seeing the "KnowledgeAgent exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage" exception along with the MVELDialectRuntimeData errors in the log file.

Jim