[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 12:00:32 EDT 2012

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739378#739378

The demo is like one Java class and a one UI page  :)  I don't understand why you are unable to just pick that code up and create your own app from it. The Demo is really meant for users to look at how to use the standalone editor and some _very_ simple Java code to accomplish something cool..if you are unable to just look at it and create something that is your own then i dont know what to say  :)