[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 16:16:16 EDT 2012

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739425#739425

Hi Maciej,

I'm considering this answered on my part.  I didn't start the thread however so I didn't mark it as answered.

I deleted all of the DB tables and created a second datasource and DB user to use for the task persistence.  Once I restarted jboss I was able to go through the quickstart steps.  The errors are still in the log file though which bothers me a bit.  I don't know if it was corrupted data as you suggested or the use of seperate tables that fixed things.

One thing I noticed is that for each war file startup there is this error:

Encountered invalid class name "org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser,org.xmlpull.mxp1_serializer.MXSerializer" for service type "org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserFactory"

I don't know if that has anything to do with the "deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage" or the invalid class exception for org.drools.ruleMVELDialectRuntimeData errors.

I really appreciate all of your helping me work through this.

Cheers,
Jim