[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: How do we use JBoss Tools with the JBoss AS 7 Fedora package?

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 3 13:10:33 EDT 2012

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: How do we use JBoss Tools with the JBoss AS 7 Fedora package?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739543#739543

m2e eclipse aint writing to any JBoss installation - at least not intentionally  ;)  The file is just what m2e will create in your project and we copy over when generated.

What does happen is that JBoss Tools writes to the temporary directory it is told to write to under the deployment folder - can you triple check that this directory is actually set to a place where JBoss Tools can and should be able to write to ?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]