[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: How do we use JBoss Tools with the JBoss AS 7 Fedora package?

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 07:23:22 EDT 2012

Rob Stryker [https://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker] created the discussion

"Re: How do we use JBoss Tools with the JBoss AS 7 Fedora package?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739650#739650

I have traced it even further back, howerver, and discovered the problem lives in JBoss71Server...  That's the class where it should be returning different values for metadata vs server vs custom deployment location, and that's the file where it wasn't doing it.  The class you mention is functioning exactly as desired, but JBoss71Server was the one ignoring what should be happening.

 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-12090 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-12090 tracks the bug, and its progress

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]