[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Simple step by step for JBPM 5 web application

Bhaskaran Venkataraman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 14:16:52 EDT 2012

Bhaskaran Venkataraman [https://community.jboss.org/people/bhaskarven] created the discussion

"Re: Simple step by step for JBPM 5 web application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739999#739999

Hi,

I got the same errors mentioned by you in your first message. Mauricio's reply was helpful in knowing about the cause.
But unfortunately I was unable to rectify the error as I am new to Hibernate concept. Luckily there was help from bpmn2user
in one of his blog articles which explains in detail for introducing persistence. Please find the link below.

Hello Process ( without persistence )

https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/02/27/jbpm5-console--hello-process-example

Hello Process ( without persistence but having a task server created )

https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/02/27/helloprocess-example-using-jbpm5-eclipse-plug-in

Hello Process ( with persistence )

https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/03/25/jbpm5--persistence-hello-process-example

I did try the one with persistence. But there were error messages related to Bitronix Transaction Manager. I don't have the
error messages with me rigt now. I will post it tomorrow with more details.

You may also want to check bpmn2user's blog which has several interesting and informative articles explained very well.

 https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/

Hope this helps.