[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Advantages of having multiple knowledgesession in jbpm5.2

Arun Selva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 07:44:23 EDT 2012

Arun Selva [https://community.jboss.org/people/arselv] created the discussion

"Advantages of having multiple knowledgesession in jbpm5.2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740139#740139

I have referred few forum discussions on usage of knowledgesession and the most common update is *+the implementation of  statefulknowledgesession is upto the user's requirement.+*
I'm using JBPM for the workflow execution which mostly contains human tasks and im using single knowledgesession for all the processinstances.

1. Should i use multiple ksessions.?
2. What would be the advantages of having multiple knowledgesession.

*Note:* All my processes are long running process
kindly calrify.