[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Joining two instance of a task

marcosdutto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 14:56:19 EDT 2012

marcosdutto [https://community.jboss.org/people/marcosdutto] created the discussion

"Re: Joining two instance of a task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740520#740520

I have something like this:

    -> Three tasks (Task1, Task2, Task3)
    -> I do not know how many task of each i will have at runtime.
    -> I want to be able to match one Task1 with one or more than one Task2.
    -> I want to be able to match one Task2 with one or more than one Task3.
    -> I want to be able to match more than one Task1 with one Task2.
    -> I want to be able to match more than one Task2 with one Task3.

    So, finally what i want to do is a mapping between Tasks but without knowing how many i have for each task.

Example:

    Task1 = Purchase Request
    Task2 = Purchase Order
    Task3 = Bill

    A purchase request can be order in parts, so i will have more than one purchase order for one Purchase Request.
    But, at the same time, 2 (or 3,4,5...) Purchases Request can be wrapper in only one Purchase order.
    The same thing happend with Purchase Order and Bill.

Thank you "Chabon".