[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: java.lang.String cannot be cast to org.jbpm.task.utils.MarshalledContentWrapper

TC ONG do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 04:48:01 EDT 2012

TC ONG [https://community.jboss.org/people/devilkazuya99] created the discussion

"Re: java.lang.String cannot be cast to org.jbpm.task.utils.MarshalledContentWrapper"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740634#740634

I see the code changes in ContentMarshallerHelper.java from GitHub. Please tell me this is some kind of bug that already been fixed in latest code so that I can rest in peace...  :((