[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Send email notification to user with task information

suresh p do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 19:16:29 EDT 2012

suresh p [https://community.jboss.org/people/sureshp] created the discussion

"Send email notification to user with task information"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740795#740795

Hi ,

I am using JBPM5.2 , I wan to send email notification to actor once human task is created with task details like task name and task id , but how to use Email task to send the email to actor , please give me some examples for referance.