[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to build/modify jbpm-console and deploy it on server.

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 14:48:48 EDT 2012

Adam Bach [https://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] modified the document:

"How to build/modify jbpm-console and deploy it on server."

To view the document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18178

Info gathered from IRC discussion with tsurdilo:

1) install git
2) git clone  https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console.git https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console.git
3) mvn clean install -U  -Dfull -DskipTests
4) mvn eclipse:eclipse
5) git clone  https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm.git https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm.git
6) mvn clean install -U -Dfull -DskipTests
7) git clone  https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-form-builder https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-form-builder
8) mvn clean install -U -Dfull -DskipTests
9) open eclipse, import projects.
11) change bpm-console code -> compile console code -> compile jbpm code
12)after that go to your $jbpm/jbpm-distribution/target dir
there you will find the distro zips you just built
next steps:
13) copy jbpm-5.4.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip and jbpm-5.4.0-SNAPSHOT-gwt-console.zip from $jbpm/jbpm-distribution/target dir
to $installer-dir$/lib directory
15) in $installer-dir$ run:
ant clean.demo
ant install.demo (or ant install.demo.noeclipse if you dont want eclipse)
ant start.demo (or ant start.demo.noeclipse if you dont want eclipse)

Keep in mind that stepps may varry between versions. so I this doesnt work than join irc channel #jbpm on freenode and ask for update. And ofc If You find that this article should be updated than write a comment with update so I can edit the article.

Comment by going to Community
[https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18178]

Create a new document in jBPM at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2034]