[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Unable to obtain wsdl when running in IPv6 mode

Paul Robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 08:40:44 EDT 2012

Paul Robinson [https://community.jboss.org/people/paul.robinson] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to obtain wsdl when running in IPv6 mode"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740972#740972

Thanks Alessio,

We shied away from "::1" as hard coding IP addresses (127.0.0.1) had got us into a mess elsewhere when qualifying against IPv6. I thought using "localhost" would be safer. As you say, we're tied to IPv6 in this particular case, so I'm happy to go with your suggestion.

As for the libs in the war, I didn't notice they where there. I just knocked up this simple example to give you a reproducible case. We first saw this issue in an XTS crash recovery test, which needless to say, wasn't the best thing to ask you to look at ;-)

Thanks again,

Paul.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]