[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: getting started unit testing - embedded JBoss AS 7?

Matthew Cornell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 09:07:06 EDT 2012

Matthew Cornell [https://community.jboss.org/people/matthewcornell] created the discussion

"Re: getting started unit testing - embedded JBoss AS 7?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740985#740985

That helps, thank you. I'm starting to undrestand. What's still confusing is how my tests would do something like creating users and roles/groups programmatically. With GlassFish I was using their embedded API to do this (their interface to a command-line utility), so how I would do this in the non-embedded modes you describe? Sorry if I'm not clear, I'm still wrapping my head around all this.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]