[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.3 - Human Task Service and administrator user

jena74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 10:19:48 EDT 2012

jena74 [https://community.jboss.org/people/jena74] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.3 - Human Task Service and administrator user"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/741487#741487

Hi,

I use jBPM5.3.
I did some new tests and in fact I found that the problem comes from the client side.
When the client creates the task, it as to set up the people assignements of the task, including both recipients and businessAdministrators.
If I add the Administrator user in the server, and if I use the following code on the client side, it works well:

|  | // Set task recipients. |
|  | List<OrganizationalEntity> recipients = new ArrayList<OrganizationalEntity>(); |
|  | recipients.add(new Group("The team")); |
|  | peopleAssignements.setRecipients(recipients); |
|  |  |
|  | List<OrganizationalEntity> businessAdministrators = new ArrayList<OrganizationalEntity>(); |
|  | businessAdministrators.add(new User("Administrator")); |
|  | peopleAssignements.setBusinessAdministrators(businessAdministrators); |
|  | task.setPeopleAssignments(peopleAssignements); |