[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: <jaxws:client> configuration not picked up from jbossws-cxf.xml

Steffen Krause do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 12:21:23 EDT 2012

Steffen Krause [https://community.jboss.org/people/kimba74] created the discussion

"Re: <jaxws:client> configuration not picked up from jbossws-cxf.xml"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/741536#741536

Alessio,

Thanks for the response. I have tried quite a few things and somehow none of them were really working. One thing I ran into while debugging was: I configured a <cxf:bus> in the jbossws-cxf.xml for logging purposes but that resulted in the Endpoint deployer not finding my configured WSDL (in @WebService and jbossws-cxf.xml) files anymore (which are provided in the WAR's WEB-INF/wsdl or in the JAR's META-INF/wsdl directory). I will try giving the cxf.xml in the classpath a shot and see if that helps, I'll keep you updated on that.

Is there any other way to configure CXF than by using their Spring based XML? From reading CXF's User Manual I did not see any other option, but then I only had a few days for going through the material.

Yes, a future JBossWS mechanism for adding additional Java classes to the JAXB Context of Endpoints as well as Clients would be VERY much appreciated, please keep me posted on that. Don't hesitate to ask if I could help with anything, I would very much like to contribute to JBossWS if I can/may.

Thanks,

Steffen

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]