[jboss-user] [jBPM] - how to proceed to next step if user task is not completed within time limit?

Srijita Mustaphi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 02:47:47 EDT 2012

Srijita Mustaphi [https://community.jboss.org/people/srijita] created the discussion

"how to proceed to next step if user task is not completed within time limit?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/741648#741648

Hi,
I m new in this JBPM tool. So I have jus started with simple processes in eclipse editor of jbpm 5.2. Now, I want to create a process in which if a user task is not performed within a certain time, an email will b sent to another person. I tried using the timers specified in the User Task but it was not working,so I attached a timer event separately after it. I set the Wait For Completion property in User Task as false but even dats not working.
Can you pls help me as to how to achieve this & how to configure the email???