[jboss-user] [jBPM] - console still works after deleting classes???

knevik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 10:18:03 EDT 2012

knevik [https://community.jboss.org/people/knevik] created the discussion

"console still works after deleting classes???"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/741775#741775

I have deployed the jbpm-console.war in tomcat and am trying to modify the classes in the jbpm-console/WEB-INF/classes folder. No modifications that I make have any effect (i'm compiling the classes and replacing the existing ones).

I have deleted all the classes in the folder and yet the console still works.

Where are the classes that are being used?

How do I get it to use the classes in the classes folder? (so I can modify those)