[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Defining variables

Julian Zorzenon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 11:15:30 EDT 2012

Julian Zorzenon [https://community.jboss.org/people/shulito] created the discussion

"Re: Defining variables"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/741793#741793

> Mauricio Salatino escribió:
>
> +1 to Maciej answer
> I'm not sure if buying the book is a good idea, it will get stuck in customs for a long time  :)

jaja I'll take that under consideration

I've managed to get it to work, but I had to modify the xml directly to change this:
<bpmn2:property id="Property_1" itemSubjectRef="ItemDefinition_1" name="userName"/>

to this:
<bpmn2:property id="userName" itemSubjectRef="ItemDefinition_1" name="userName"/>

so I can do this in the action of a Script Task:
System.out.println(userName);

otherwise, I would have to do this in the Script Taks:
System.out.println(Property_1);

is there a way to change the id of the property using the modeler or do you always have to modify it using the xml editor??