[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How can I create a simple process using Drools-Guvnor and jBPM designer ?

Maaz Muqri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 01:21:30 EDT 2012

Maaz Muqri [https://community.jboss.org/people/maazmuqri] created the discussion

"How can I create a simple process using Drools-Guvnor and jBPM designer ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/742235#742235

Hi all,

I want to create a simple process workflow without using eclipse. When I used jbpm-designer with drools-guvnor and made a simple process workflow I found that all my tasks in my process are without human task symbol (logo) and I even can generate Task form templates.

Please help me. If I am wrong please correct me. I think I am not getting this tools right. Please help me with basic tutorials with no eclipse involved in it.
Thanks in advance.