[jboss-user] [jBPM] - kcontext is null when calling the JBPM5 jar via Restful Web Service.

Mithil Shukla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 13:19:57 EDT 2012

Mithil Shukla [https://community.jboss.org/people/mithilms] created the discussion

"kcontext is null when calling the JBPM5 jar via Restful Web Service."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/742472#742472

Hi All,

I am new to *JBoss JBPM* and I have created the *JBPM5* jar  and included the same in the *WEB-INF/lib* of newly created Web Service.

I am successfully able to call the start *jbpm file*  via Web Service but while executing the *jbpm kcontext* is populating as null.

I am not using the *kcontext* in any of the *JAVA* file rather it is called direclty from the workflow (gateway connector diverge: kcontext.getVariable("name"))

When I am running the same from the standalone I am able to get the kcontext.

Kindly advice me as I need to finish the POC on priority basis.

Regards,
Mithil Shukla.