[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: <jaxws:client> configuration not picked up from jbossws-cxf.xml

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 17:38:43 EDT 2012

Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: <jaxws:client> configuration not picked up from jbossws-cxf.xml"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/742530#742530

Hi Steffen,
I'm evaluating possible improvement options for allowing setting the additional classes for jaxws client without the need of the spring descriptor and will also try that anyway.
We do have a mechanism for specified JAXBIntroductions that could be extended for this configuration too. We could also have a jaxws feature for this, similarly to what Metro does with UsesJAXBContextFeature / @UsesJAXBContext [1][2].
To speed up the process, any chance you can provide a simple example of a scenario where the client would need any additional class (so that I can easily create a testcase)?
Thanks

[1]  http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jitu/archive/2008/08/control_of_jaxb.html http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jitu/archive/2008/08/control_of_jaxb.html
[2]  http://fpaste.org/rGYH/ http://fpaste.org/rGYH/

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]