[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: java.lang.Error: Undefined operation name <x>, when <x> was removed from interface (wsdl)

Barry Schader do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 08:31:45 EDT 2012

Barry Schader [https://community.jboss.org/people/barryaz1] created the discussion

"Re: java.lang.Error: Undefined operation name <x>,   when <x> was removed from interface (wsdl)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/742686#742686

I did try searching for the wsdl yesterday.  I even went so far as to try to search my entire computer for the phantom method name, "checkDMAS".  I found nothing.  But that may be a limitation of Windows Search, in Windows 7.  I know that in earlier versions of Windows, the search function would ignore certain file types.  I wonder if that is also happening here.  I will look for a better search tool.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]