[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: where can I config the timeout of jboss clustering, very urgent, waiting online

Yong Hao Gao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 00:19:25 EDT 2012

Yong Hao Gao [https://community.jboss.org/people/gaohoward] created the discussion

"Re: where can I config the timeout of jboss clustering, very urgent, waiting online"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/742924#742924

Q1: only "ControlChannel" matters. The data channel is used for some internal cluster message exchange, it is not used for membership management. However you may also need to adjust this channel because if this channel timeout the communication between members of cluster will be broken.

Q2 1&2: I don't know TreeCache configuration. Anyway it has nothing to do with JBM, so its config won't affect JBM.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]