[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to use jBPM designer

Ashish Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 00:26:54 EDT 2012

Ashish Kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashish_kumar] created the discussion

"How to use jBPM designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/742929#742929

Hello,

  The web based designer pluin for eclipse provides various features for developing the project but there functionalities and the procedure to use it is not there.So even if various fields are given but I dont know how to use them.Can anybody guide me regarding this.If possible please provide any documentation related to this or any link at which I can find its details.