[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Issue with timer and calendar

srikant vege do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 13:14:08 EDT 2012

srikant vege [https://community.jboss.org/people/srikanthvege1] created the discussion

"Issue with timer and calendar"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/743156#743156

Hi,

Somewhere in the web, I got the below code and modified it to execute the process for every 3 hours, daily (weekdays). But I am getting the exception *"Unable to resolve the object Alarm()".* It seems like Alarm() class is not there in drools 5.3.0-Final version. I could see this class in test drools-compiler test folder but it is not there in the source folder. Please let me know the alternative way to execute this rule.

*rule "week days rule"*
*    ruleflow-group "os-cron-service"*
*    dialect "java"*
*    calendars "weekDaysCalendar"*
*    timer (int:0 3h)*
*    when*
*        $a : Alarm()*
*    then*
*        insert(kcontext.getKnowledgeRuntime().startProcess("com.subProcess.Id", parameters));*
*end*

Thanks
Srikant.