[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to store process definition to the database in jBPM5?

Pedro Gonçalves do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 13:22:33 EDT 2012

Pedro Gonçalves [https://community.jboss.org/people/pgoncalves] created the discussion

"Re: How to store process definition to the database in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/743472#743472

> Bira Neto wrote:
>
> There is an api for changing process definitions that were already loaded... using it might help (I ve never tried it though). But if you just load your knowledge base with a new version of a pending workflow you may eventually break execution of pending instances depending on your changes.
Well... that is what I was afraid  :p

I've searched in the user guide but I still don't know how to manage this changes...
I don't need collaboration in processes definitons and I edit the process definitions in eclipse.

I've searched in the jbpm database and I don't see anything related to the version of the process definition... I thought that the porcessInstanceByteArray contained the information that the instance needs to complete, even when the process definition changes. No?

Thanks