[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem

Shamal Karunarathne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 05:27:52 EDT 2012

Shamal Karunarathne [https://community.jboss.org/people/shamalk] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/743611#743611

I'm looking for an actual stable build of jBPM to start with.
I started with v5.2 there's
* a problem with guvnor to console communication,
* the web designer has some bugs so some BPMN diagrams does not show up etc.

Then I moved to v5.3
* Group assigned tasks does not work
* In the console if I try to view group tasks for one user, then the whole execution of workflows get stuck. Can't retrieve tasks anymore.
* *.ftl is not recognized as template anymore. so existing (even the provided samples) templates does not work etc.

Since I'm new to this jBPM could someone help me to choose which stable build I should download and run so that I can at least create, send to guvnor, run the process in console?

Thanks in advance.