[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Issue deploying jbpm-human-task-war.war

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 12:40:53 EDT 2012

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"Re: Issue deploying jbpm-human-task-war.war"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744041#744041

Hi Mauricio,

I have already checked them.  The hornetq jar included in the jbpm-human-task-war war file in the community installer is 2.2.10.  That's also the version our application shows as a dependency  with jbpm5.3 & drools5.4 included in the pom.  AS7.0.2 has 2.2.7 as the hornetq module.  AS7.1.1 has 2.2.13 as the hornetq module.  So are you saying that each version of jboss deployed into needs to be changed so the hornetq module matches the one in the human-task war file?

Cheers,
Jim