[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: XA transaction does not work correctly

fregg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 16:57:09 EDT 2012

fregg [https://community.jboss.org/people/fregg] created the discussion

"Re: XA transaction does not work correctly"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744101#744101

Thanks. I checked the recovery on AS side and it seems to work properly, but i am thinking about the situation in which we lost the transaction information(disk and backup failure).
One more thing. There is a parameter RecoverDeliveriesTimeout

#
+*When failover occurs, already delivered messages will be kept aside, waiting for clients to reconnect. In the case that clients never reconnect (e.g. the client is dead) then eventually these messages will timeout and be added back to the queue. The value is in ms. The default is 5 mins*+

How does it work when delivery was part of global transaction?+*
*+

+*
*+

*
*

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]