[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human tasks : LocalTaskService JTA issue

Miloud Haimoune do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 11:18:05 EDT 2012

Miloud Haimoune [https://community.jboss.org/people/milhaim] created the discussion

"Re: Human tasks : LocalTaskService JTA issue"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744308#744308

Hi Maciej,

I'm getting the same issue  "No active JTA transaction on joinTransaction call", in another case:

if I create a process instance and restart  my application or the jboss server, and try to close the porcessInstance (and close complite the current human task),
 it works fine for the processinstances newly created (after restarting the app).

do you know if I need to set the *local* to *true* (SyncWSHumanTaskHandler) somewhere else.

For the moment I set this variable after loading or creating the *StatefulKnowledgeSession.*

Thanks for your help.*
*