[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Human Task Module RoadMap

vchmakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 13:13:28 EDT 2012

vchmakov [https://community.jboss.org/people/vchmakov] commented on the document

"Human Task Module RoadMap"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18617#comment-10130

I strongly believe that the Human Task engine should be an integral part of the jBPM engine and must participate in transactions started by the engine. When it is not it is really easy for the workflows to end up in ambiguous state should something happen during the process. I know that Mauricio is of a different opinion and the subject was previously discussed here. However, the implementation of the Local Human Task is very much “integrate-able“ (please forgive me for this word) with just a little bit of modifications. In our company we use our own build of the Local Human Task module to achieve the close integration. As soon as the review of the entire Human Task logic has been started may be it is good idea to also review the transaction  management inside the Human Task engine so that the integration would be possible “out of the box” without modifications should users (programmers) need it like us. My own priority of this work would be 10 (sorry, but this is very important to us).

Thanks,

Vladimir