[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Human Task Module RoadMap

vchmakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 13:43:38 EDT 2012

vchmakov [https://community.jboss.org/people/vchmakov] commented on the document

"Human Task Module RoadMap"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18617#comment-10135

Hi Mauricio!

And I totally agree with you that the standalone component can be very much useful in different scenarios. We also like the notion of de-coupling of the business logic and widely use it when appropriate.

At the moment we are on the 5.2 build of the jBPM and pretty much busy for even thinking of switching to the new release. Our current implementation of the Rule Server is a standalone application communicating with other parts of the system via MQ. The Task Manager with custom task completion pages is under the JBoss. The idea is to re-implement the entire application to run it under the JBoss AS 7, so we are also very much interested in using Task Management and other jBPM components integrated into JBoss AS 7 via CDI. While doing this we will definitely be looking closely at the changes/fixes in the engine and will gladly report any issues. If we are able to fix them ourselves we will provide you guys with our version of the fix.

Thanks,

Vladimir