[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss EAP 6 requires two stop commands to really stop

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 05:02:51 EDT 2012

Rob Stryker [https://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss EAP 6 requires two stop commands to really stop"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744473#744473

Hi Henk:

This indicates that there is some error when stopping. Do you think you could open a jira and target it to me regarding this so I don't lose track of it?

The two-stop situation was a fallback we added in for just these situations, so it's a good thing it's there, but obviously it's not ideal and is still pretty confusing for users.

After the first stop, could you check your console view? Usually there are multiple consoles there. One should be for the running server, but another might be for the recently launched shutdown command. This might indicate what went wrong during the shutdown.

Thanks again.

- Rob

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]