[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Eclipse works, Run doesn't?

Matt Stockbridge do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 15:16:04 EDT 2012

Matt Stockbridge [https://community.jboss.org/people/mstockbr] created the discussion

"Re: Eclipse works, Run doesn't?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744621#744621

So, the short answer is that running with "javaw" instead of "java" eliminates the error. From what I know the only appreciable difference is that javaw lacks a console. Is there anything else that is different between java and javaw that would explain why it's not working in java?

We'd prefer to not have to go to javaw since it'd require us taking on a different logger to get our logging done, and we'd perfer to use the logger JBoss provides.

-M.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]