[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse JUNO - SEAM 3 projects??

Jonathan Fuentes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 14:33:28 EDT 2012

Jonathan Fuentes [https://community.jboss.org/people/jonathanfuentes] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse JUNO - SEAM 3 projects??"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744885#744885

Thanks for answer Alexey, I'm gonna check the links that you provided me to know how to create CID projects. Just one question more, what IDE do you think that is better for that? JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse JUNO? Do you have a clear difference between both, advantages or disadvantages of each one?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]